Gift happy terms & conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter individuals must;
- This Competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part.
- To enter the Competition, you must, during the Promotion Period: From date posted: December 6th- December 17th
- Follow @happycollective_ on Instagram;
- Like the competition image on @happycollective_ Instagram page; and
- Tag a friend in a comment on the Competition Image.
- You need an Instagram account to enter the Competition.
- Your profile settings on Instagram must be set to public. Any entry submitted using a private profile setting will be invalid.
- You may submit multiple entries provided each entry is unique. We may at any time disqualify an entrant tampers or interferes with the entry process including the use of third party software to make multiple entries.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are accepted.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
- The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 7pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 6 December 2020; and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 17 December 2020.
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be selected as a Major Prize winner of the Competition
- The Winners shall be determined by Happy Collective Pty Ltd in Victoria at the private residence of one of our employees or agency; and between 9am and 5pm AEST on 18 December 2020. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be notified via Instagram with a comment on the competition post, as well as a confirmation message.
- The individual Winner will receive the following:
$1000 RRP voucher to be spent on the Happy Collective website. Access to all of the products that are in stock on the site. The voucher must be used within 6 months of winning the prize. Used by (17/6/21)
- The total retail value of the prizes is approximately AUD $1000 inc GST.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If Winner/s are not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner/s within 28 days the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
- The Winners agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews, as might be required by the Promoter. The Winners agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- The Promoter and it’s associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
- The Promoter only collects the personal details submitted/opted into at competition entry. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Happy Collective through the submitted contact details for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
- The Promoter is Happy Collective 643 501 553 , having its registered office at Suite 405 91 Murphy Street Richmond, Australia.